1. Click the Download HBPSetup File button above.
2. Open the HBPSetup.zip file or the 63aa2b646861a6b607459e4f0813beed.zip file.
Or go to your Downloads folder and open the downloaded zip file.
3. Open the HBPSetup file folder.
4. Open the setup or setup.exe file.
When Windows protected your PC with Don’t run button appears, Click the More info link, then click the Run anyway button.
5. Follow the instructions in the Holy Bible Project 1.3 Setup Wizard.
This desktop app version runs on Windows OS.
To run the app, open Start menu and click Holy Bible Project, or double-click the Holy Bible Project desktop shortcut to open the Daily Readings.
Once successfully installed, no more need for internet access. You can set it up such that the Gospel or daily readings automatically open up as you open your PC. You can also setup the theme that you prefer. Please explore the menu items and tool bars to familiarize with this app.
Copyright © 2017 Holy Bible Project All Rights Reserved
Daily Reading First Edition